Anything you submit over our website is 100%, fully secured. Here is a list of the information that may be needed to process you mortgage application.
Secure Online Application
For All Loans
- Social Security Number, for borrower and co-borrower (if applicable).
- Employment History for the last two years; employment dates, addresses, and salary.
- Current pay stubs or W-2 forms.
- Checking and Savings Accounts and Certificates of Deposit (last 2 months' statements).
- Stocks, Bonds, and Investment Accounts (last 2 months' statements.
- Retirement Plan information; approximate vested interest value and copy of latest statement.
- Automobiles; make and model of automobiles and their resale value.
- Other Assets, Liabilities and Other Non-Mortgage Debt
- Creditors names, addresses, account numbers
- Monthly payments and balances.
Other income information possibly needed for the application:
If you are self-employed:
Two years tax returns, profit and loss statements, both company and personal, if separate.
If you have income from:
- Rental Property
- Notes Receivable
- You will need two years' personal federal tax returns.
If employed in family business:
You will need personal federal income tax returns and all schedules for the past two years.
If divorced or separated you will need the following:
- Complete executed divorce decree and settlement agreement.
- Payment history of alimony/child support over the past 12 months, if it is a financial obligation. If you choose to have this be considered as part of your income (you do not have to), be prepared to provide 12 months canceled checks or bank statements reflecting income deposits.
If you own real estate:
Provide name and address of all mortgage lenders for the past 24 months, account numbers, monthly payments and balances.
If you have sold your home but not closed:
Provide a copy of the sales contract.
If you have sold your home, closed, and you will use the proceeds for your new down payment:
Provide a copy of the HUD-1 Uniform Settlement Statement.
If you rent:
Provide the name, address and phone number of landlords for the past 24 months.
If you're buying a home:
- Provide a purchase sales contract or offer to purchase and all addenda.
- Furnish contract with original signatures of buyer and seller.
If the source of your down payment is a gift:
- Provide the name, address and relationship of donor.
- Gift funds will be verified in both the donor and recipient's accounts.
- Note: Not all loan programs allow gifts to be part of your down payment.
For VA Financing:
Provide your DD214 and Certificate of Eligibility.
For Construction/Perm Loan:
Signed construction contract with cost breakdown, builder plans and specifications.
Refer to our Needed Items List for a comprehensive list of documents that may be requested after your loan application has been completed and reviewed.