Total control, wherever you go.
With the Card Controls feature in our
Troy Bank & Trust Mobile Banking app, you can control how, when, and where your
debit card is used right from your phone. With the swipe of your finger, disable your card if it’s lost, set transaction limits to help you stay on budget, define geographic regions where your card can be used,
enable push notification alerts, and more.
Here's how it works:
1. Sign into the TB&T Mobile Banking app and click "More" in the main navigation.
2. Select "Card Controls." Your eligible debit card(s) will be listed.
3. Click on the card you would like to control to view all of the preferences.
4. Select “Alerts” in the “More” menu for card alert options.
If you're not already enrolled in Online Banking, click here
Keep in mind, Card Controls will not override any limits or controls set by TB&T.
Debit card transactions may still be declined for other reasons,
such as Insufficient Funds (NSF) or for transactions exceeding the daily transaction limits.
What should I do if I plan to use my debit card while traveling?
Before your trip, provide us with your
travel destination and travel start/end dates.
Call us at 888.258.8769 or use your Online Banking by selecting Self Service > Contact Us > New Message.
Click here for more info.
How do I request a temporary limit increase for my debit card?
Please call us at 888.258.8769 to request a temporary transaction limit increase.
Troy Bank & Trust Visa® Debit Card
Enjoy the convenience & security of Visa
Learn more about the new Visa Debit Card and all of the benefits it offers.
Call to report a lost or stolen Debit Card 24 hours a day/7 days a week!
Planning to Travel? Be prepared and let us know!
Click here if you plan to Travel and use your Visa Debit Card
ScoreCard Rewards - learn how to earn points when you use your Visa Debit Card Click here
TB&T Debit EMV Card Security and Information®
How to Use Your Chip Card
- Insert the card face up into the dip reader
- The card will remain in the terminal/ATM
- Follow the terminal/ATM prompts
- Sign your receipt or use your PIN
- All transactions will appear on your regular monthly account statement
- Be sure to take your card with you after you have completed the transaction!
The Benefits of Your Card
Your chip card can be used to perform all of the usual ATM functions and can be used to make
purchases at millions of merchants worldwide.
Use this excited new card to...
- Make purchases anywhere debit cards are accepted
- Receive cash back above the purchase amount
- Pay for purchases by mail, phone, or Internet
- Make cash withdrawals at ATMs
- Avoid time consuming check approvals
Debit Card & PIN Safety Tips & Links
- Please sign your card upon receipt
- Destroy your old card when it expires or when your new card becomes effective
- Safeguard your Card Number
- Always obtain merchant receipts and destroy carbons
- When using your card at merchant locations, always keep your card in sight
- Memorize your PIN. DO NOT write it on the back of your card or keep it with you
- Never give your PIN to anyone
- Remember to pick up your ATM receipts before leaving the ATM
- Lost or Stolen Credit, ATM or Debit Cards
Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Services Association.