Your Online Banking has
a new look and new feel!
Your digital experience is important to us. That's why we've made improvements to your online banking - helping you stay connected to your money, with added convenience and confidence.
We have compiled a list of helpful information and FAQs to help with any confusion with our newly enhanced Online Banking system. Please also be aware of the Supported Online Banking Operating Systems and Browsers for our enhanced Online Banking system.
Click on the links below to learn more.
Important Online Banking Resources
We are pleased to offer you an enhanced Online Banking system. You will enjoy many new features and enhanced security. With Online Banking, you can view your account balances, view transaction history and check images for the past 90 days, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, view eStatements, pay bills and much more! Troy Bank & Trust customers can access their accounts via this secure, convenient and free service.
- View account details of Checking & Savings accounts, Certificates of Deposit, and Loans
- Transfer funds between accounts
- External Account Transfers
- Access Bill Payment (please contact our Customer Service Department for enrollment access)
- View your eStatements
- Order checks online
- Place a stop payment request for a check online
- Download account information into Quicken® & QuickBooks®
For current eStatement customers who have Online Banking, you will now access your eStatements within your Online Banking account. Once you login to Online Banking, simply click on Accounts and eStatement Access to view your eStatements.
For customers not currently enrolled in eStatements, you can enroll once you become an Online Banking customer. Simply login to your Online Banking account, click on Accounts, eStatement Access, accept the Terms & Conditions and you are enrolled into eStatements.
Online Transaction History
You will have 90 days of transaction history available to you in the new Online Banking system. If you need to see more history and you are an eStatement customer, you may access via your eStatement account.
Requests & Messages
In the Customer Service Menu, in the Communication Center, you may click on “Requests & Messages” link to send a secure message to Troy Bank & Trust. Please use this feature to send us your requests, questions or comments.
Alerts may be set up on Accounts or Services. Account Alerts may be setup to send an Alert based on balance information or when a Transfer occurs. Services Alerts may be sent when a User ID or Password has been changed. To set up an alert, click on the Administration menu and select Manage Alerts in the Manage Communications section.
Online Banking offers the ability to self-enroll new users. All Customers with account ownership may have access to Online Banking. The enrollment process allows customers to set up their own Username and Password.
External Account Transfers
External Account Transfers allow Online Banking users to easily move money between their Troy Bank & Trust account and accounts they own at other financial institutions in the United States. External Account Transfers also allow Online Banking users to transfer money from one of their accounts to the account of another Online Banking user held at another financial institution. TB&T Loan Payments paid via External Transfers will only be paid as a Regular Payment.
- You may only transfer from your TB&T Checking account for External Transfers
- Checking, Savings and Money Market accounts are eligible for incoming external transfers with TB&T approval.*
- Loan and Line of Credit accounts are eligible for incoming external transfers only, not subject to prior bank approval.*
*Approval process required. Any increases in standard limits require Loan Officer approval. For more information, please contact our Customer Service Department at 334.807.5110 or toll free 888.258.8769 ext. 5110.
- Money transferred from a Troy Bank account to an external account has a daily limit of $3,500.00.
- Once approved, money transferred to a Troy Bank account from an external account has a transaction, daily and weekly standard limit of $200.00. Any increases in standard limits require Loan Officer approval.
- Money transferred to a Troy Bank Loan account from an external account has a daily limit of $3,500.00.
- External transfers have a daily cut off time of 2:00 pm CT.
- Any external transfers executed after 2:00 pm will be processed the next business day.*
- External transfers are completed via ACH and may take on average 1 to 2 business days to complete.
*Any deviation from these scheduled times due to early bank closure or circumstances beyond our control will be posted at Troy Bank and Trust branch entrances and can be found at www.troybankandtrust.com.
See the External Account Transfer FAQs and Disclosure located above in the Important Online Banking Resources for more details.
"How Do I"
This feature helps you to get to know the system better by clicking on the “How Do I” button at the bottom of most screens.
If you should have any challenges logging onto the Online Banking system or have any questions, please call or email our Customer Service Department.
Please note: our Customer Service Department is available by telephone during regular business hours and will reply to emails during regular business hours.
Customer Service Department
334.807.5110 | 888.258.8769 ext. 5110